- Mergent Intellect
- (Trial Period: 2013-11-20 thru 2013-12-31)
- Mergent Intellect is a highly flexible web-based application that features a deep collection of worldwide business information that enables companies to generate insightful business intelligence. Coupling Mergent's expertise in developing products for the reference marketplace with D&B's private company database, Mergent Intellect offers new and existing clients a unique opportunity to access private and public U.S and international business data, industry news, facts and figures, executive contact information, the ability to access industry profiles and much more.
- VetMed Resource
- (Trial Period: 2013-11-19 thru 2013-12-31)
- VetMedResource is an online resource covering all areas of veterinary medicine including companion animals, exotics, food animals, and equines. There are full-text papers and articles from conference proceedings, and selected journals.
|Library Home||UCR Home||Ask a Librarian||Chat with a Librarian||Feedback or Comments|
University Center Rochester
851 30th Avenue Southeast
Rochester, MN 55904-4999
(507) 285-7233 | FAX (507) 281-7772
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Educator