REMOTE ACCESS TO GODDARD LIBRARY’S ELECTRONIC RESOURCES
To access Goddard Library’s electronic resources from outside the campus network (remote access), you must be a currently enrolled RCTC or WSU-R student, or a current RCTC or WSU-R faculty/staff member.
Goddard Library allows remote access to a variety of electronic resources using a proxy server. The proxy server enables you to access our electronic resources by authenticating that you are a valid RCTC or WSU-R member.Note:
Winona State University Rochester WSU-R students who wish to login to Krueger Library to access WSU databases and electronic resources will use their WSU network/email login and password (login name goes in the barcode box and password in the password box).
Starting the Proxy Server
- Start your web browser and select the electronic resource that you wish to use from the library's website.
- If the following window appears. Click “OK.”
- At this window, click “Yes.”
- This is the proxy server logon form. Here you “authenticate” yourself as a current student/faculty/staff using your StarID OR your library barcode.
- When this message appears, click “Yes.”
- You should now be in your selected electronic resource.
Exiting the Proxy Server
- Log-off or exit the article database.
- Exit or restart your web browser.
Library Technical Assistance- Available Mondays-Fridays, between 8:00am - 4:00pm. Call 507-285-7233.
|Library Home||RCTC Home||Ask a Librarian||Chat with a Librarian||Feedback or Comments|
Rochester Community and Technical College
851 30th Avenue Southeast
Rochester, MN 55904-4999
(507) 285-7233 | FAX (507) 281-7772
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Educator