- Goddard Library subscribes to more than 13,000 periodicals in print and electronic format. Periodicals cannot be checked out of the library. Photocopy machines are available for patron use. The Library also subscribes to several electronic resources that provide full-text articles from a variety of periodicals. The Periodical Holdings List contains information for both our print and electronic collections. Click here to go to the Periodical Holdings List.
- Reference Collection
- Reference books, used often for consultation and research, are designated by "Ref" above the call number on the spine. These books do not circulate from the library.
- Course Reserves
- UCR faculty may place materials in special demand on reserve. Reserve materials must be requested at the Circulation desk. Loan periods are determined by the faculty. Current student ID cards are required for checkout of reserve materials.
- Nonprint Collections
- The Library has a collection of nonprint materials, such as videos, audiocassette tapes, CD's, etc. All materials can be found on the online UCR public catalog. Nonprint materials should be requested at the Circulation desk.
- College Teaching Collection (CTC)
- A collection aimed at teaching faculty located on the 2nd floor near the copiers. Included are books on college teaching methods and philosophy, assessment, service learning, studying abroad, online teaching, etc. The books may be checked out for 28 days. To search the catalog for these books, just enter CTC as a keyword.
|Library Home||RCTC Home||Ask a Librarian||Chat with a Librarian||Feedback or Comments|
University Center Rochester
851 30th Avenue Southeast
Rochester, MN 55904-4999
(507) 285-7233 | FAX (507) 281-7772
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Educator