Assistance for Illness or Injuries
- Call 507-285-7262 or 7262 to contact Campus Security. If an ambulance is required, dial 9-9-1-1 from a campus telephone.
- Campus Security will provide required services.
- Unless trained, do not attempt to render any first aid before trained assistance arrives.
- Do not attempt to move a person who has fallen and appears to be in pain.
- Limit your communication with ill or injured person to quiet reassurances.
- After the person's immediate needs have been taken care of, remain to assist the investigating officer with pertinent information about the incident.
- Planning for such emergencies includes being trained in emergency first aid procedures and CPR.