Creating self assessments
- Click New icon. The New Self Assessment page displays.
- Name your self assessment.
- You have the option of choosing an existing category to add your self assessment to, create a new one, or have no category. Adding categories to the Self Assessment List and grouping self assessments by category aids organization.
- Select the Hints option if you want users to be able to access hints that you add to questions.
- Add header and/or footer information for your self assessment page.
Note You can edit all details for a self assessment after it has been created by clicking the name of the self assessment in the self assessment list.
- Click Save Self Assessment.
© 1999-2010 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.